Looking To Put Your House On The Market?
Loft conversion, bathroom ensuite, new kitchen all very popular! And worth looking into, why not find out if you have room?
Want To Turn Your Property Into An Investment For the Future?
Here are our top 10 tips on how to increase the value of your property.
1. Loft Conversion. To create another bedroom or even a bedroom with an en-suite. A good quality conversion is one of the easiest ways and will add double the actual cost of getting the work done to the value of your home instantly.
2. Conservatory or Orangery: Depending on the size and build you could be looking to add a very handsome 7-11% onto the overall value of your property!
3. Kitchen. Extend it. Modernise it. The kitchen has always been and still remains one of the most important rooms in the house. It is a place where friends and family congregate enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. A beautifully designed and equipped kitchen will be the envy of everyone.
4. Basement Conversion: What can be done with a cold, dark basement could astound you. Why not convert it into a delightful living area. It may be a more expensive conversion requiring the use of structural engineers in most cases, but well worth the effort and expense when you get your property revalued.
5. Remove Interior Walls. Open plan properties are all the rage right now, and removing some of the interior walls can bring a whole different dimension to your property, bringing in light and creating more space. Get our structural engineer in to give you some ideas of what can be done, and show you how we can redesign your home.
6. Garage Conversion: Did you realise that 90% of garages are only used for storage and never see a car?! Most garages are just a totally wasted asset, and can provide one of the easiest ways of extending your living space, and of course increasing that all important property value!
7. Windows & Doors: It may sound strange but updating, and bringing in more Eco friendly and attractive windows, can not only save you money in the long run, but also once again add value.
8. Bathrooms: Add another bathroom, or shower room. Update, extend or modernise your existing bathroom. Simple is always best, but we have some great new products that make this relaxing room even more special. A new bathroom correctly designed can increase your property value by up to 3.5%!
9. Acquire Planning Permission: OK so even if you don't plan to build or extend your property right now, just having that all important planning permission will really increase your properties value.
10. Renovate. Refurbish! Paint, Decorate. Let us come in and give you a quote for a complete make-over, and watch your prospective buyers eyes light up, or just enjoy the fresh new feeling to your home.